Monday, October 11, 2010

YOU MUST READ: Mother Confesses to killing Baby Boy not even two months old

I was in shock when I read this in the paper this morning-in the town where I live.

Tatianna Light's Greene County mug shot and Facebook profile picture show dramatically different versions of the same woman.






Police say she told them she smothered the baby with a pillow Tuesday.
She's been charged with second-degree murder.
"She described suffocating him for approximately one hour," the probable cause statement said. "During that time period she stopped and saw he was still alive, then continued until he was no longer breathing or moving."


Read More HERE

Feel Free to post a photo of Kaiden on your blog





Please feel free to leave comments-I love them!

1 comment:

More said...

WOW that is too sad. You see a lot of this type of news lately too. It is just so sad it breaks my heart.